IGNORED

Honoring a fellow co-worker

sarges46

Today we said our final good-byes to a fellow co-worker who passed away last Tuesday. She was only 30 years old and worked on my team. Vibrant happy and one heck of an officer who took no guff from anyone.

She has left a hole in my shift that will be hard to replace.

She was to be at work with us that day but had booked sick. We received the call early afternoon from another co-worker who said she was being taken to the hospital but not to worry as she was alert and talking with the attendents. By the time the ambulance got to the hospital she was gone. She had a blood clot that travelled from her leg to her lungs.

Its a shame.

See you Allison.

Bubba sold his Centenial edition Herritage Softail last year and was in the process of selling his Ultra. I know he purposely bought the softail as an investment. He did quite well on it. About three months ago, he tried to sell me his Ultra

I guess I'll never know for sure why he was getting out of riding, but now I suspect it might have been due to his health. He was about my age (56) and seemed to be very healthy. He was fortunate to be able to retire last year. So much he wanted to do in his retirement.

I guess this is enough babble from me. But I intend to live life with a different outlook from now on. I don't know about tomorrow, but I intend to live to ride and ride to live while I can. And as Stacey David says, "Drive It Like Ya Stole It". lol

Thanks for your posts.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friends guys.

I know the feeling well, for in years past, I to have lost close coworkers.

You never know how one touches your life until they are gone, then you realize that hey, I really miss that person...

The woman who sits next to me came back to work after being off for 3 weeks.

She is presently taking Chemo treatments, loosing her hair, but is standing proud and strong coming back to work and trying to do what she can while dealing with the sickness brought on by the chemo treatments. She has 3 more treatments to go and hopefully its over. One minute she is doing fine and the next she is sick and feeling down.

God bless her and God bless you two.