IGNORED

Happy Birthday Marcarl

saddlebum

:sign woo hoo:

Happy Birthday Carl

u tell all those mean people you ain't old yet, Just a little over ripe.

Nope,,, just half ripe,,, just because sometimes I'm maybe not all there.

Well, that explains the strong smell in Carl's garage!!!!! :yikes:

Never smells when you're not around,,,, just ask Wayne.

Well they got me,,,well maybe it was Marca that got me,,, didn't know a thing,,, never suspected that woman,,, boy, she was mum about the whole thing.

We were,, well I was planning, on going for a Wednesday ride as usual on Wednesday night. Ben was here to fix his scoot, and so I 'talked' him into staying for the ride,,, he even had clean clothes with him,,,duhhhhh,,, and then Wayne and Robin show up with Evan in tow,,, and then Marca comes out to tell me she's not going riding????? oh well, what ever,women have mysterious ways so I didn't argue, just changed my plans: then I go solo,,,, well, then Midicat and his love show up in his cage for Pete's sake,, well if that floats your boat,, ride in your car!!!!!,, this whole thing is getting ridiculous,,, but things improve,,,Don and Nancy show up on their bike,, well at least somebody got some sense,,, you don't go bike riding in a car eh??? you need a bike,,,,, unless you go by the name Richard and are called Ground Hugger, then you also get to ride in a car,,,, wellllllllll hello,,, the lights are coming on!!!!! none of us is going on a ride this evening,, no sir!!! they is here to wish me happy birthday,,,as though it's the first one I've ever had,,,,, strange people,,, yesterday was my birthday.........

Anybody got some pictures??? there was a whole lot of you here.

Wayne & Robin, Wizard765

Hal & Gayle, HalRSV

Anna

Brad & Rhonda (with an H), BradT

John & Diane, Relic

Ben, Saddlebum

Richard and Jeanette, Ground Hugger

Dave & Bernie, Dogman

Reiny, Reiny Rooster

Evan, Evan

Thomas & Sally, Midicat

Bet I missed somebody,, but that doesn't mean you weren't here,,, it just means that I have a long term memory and someday in the future I'll remember.

OH,,, I shouldn't forget Bob&Becky,,,, also cagers by the way,,,, who stopped by on Monday,, a day early, but here none the less.

Thanks all,, for coming out,,, it sure made me feel young again with so many mobile friends and all younger than Anna,,,,and Anna is special!!!!

Thanks all,, for coming out,,, it sure made me feel young again with so many mobile friends and all younger than Anna,,,,and Anna is special!!!!

No problem Carl...Besides its not often you get to go to a museum for free and see a real live prehistoric creature to boot. Once Again Happy Birthday Old Timer.