IGNORED

Passenger Highway Pegs-2nd Gen

utadventure

Have them. Wife does not use them often, but it does give her a welcome position change on long rides. I actually installed them some years ago for my kids when they were little. I tightened them down in the straight up position and it gave them a place to plant their feet.

Only issue I have with them is if my wife is using them, I try to remind her to pull them up as we slow to a stop as if her feet are on them, it can interfere with me planting my feet. Also backing up with them down can be a pain.

Anyway, they are well made and they do work as expected.

the girlfriend loves them and the wife hates it when the girlfriend is happy!!lol:whistling::stirthepot:

they are also a great product to adjust for taking the grandkids for a ride, if they are too short legged to reach the floor boards these make it legal for them to ride here in Illinois you must be able to reach foot supports to ride legal. and the best part is they are Chrome!!:cool10:

I put them on and Lisa loves them. Sometimes she uses the floorboards, then will move her feet to the pegs, and other times she rests her legs on the pegs all streched out. Says they hit right on her boots and is very comfortible in any position.

Bryan

My NAVIGATOR does not like them. My daughter did not like them. friends wife also did not like them. Here are the complaints they had.

Hard on the Knees, hard to put up while going down the road. (hard for them to put up while riding). Feet slip off ( have to apply pressure) and give's leg fatigue.

Here are mine If the passenger tries to put them up and your not aware of it all that moving around will cause a pucker factor. I have to remind them to pull them up as we come a stop and if there feet are on them it will definitely interfere with you putting your feet down on your floorboards or on the ground. Also backing up with them down can be a pain in the calves. they are a safety hazard if your coming to a swift stop. So highway use only is recommended.

I keep them on the bike cause I bought them, they are SAFETY CHROME and just kinda look cool.

Hope this helps you out a little. I thought adding the pegs would be a great fit for the NAVIGATOR with different leg positions but it did not turn out that way. We where both disappointed.

Other people seem to like them and I am glad it works for them. Sadly the only way to know is for you to buy them and see if it works for her.

The plus side is IT'S CHROME...

Not to discourage you from keeping Jan comfortable,but is she going to start riding more with you and less on her own?

BTW thanks for coming down yesterday and providing a place for the others.

Had a great time yesterday. Thanks for the invite!!

Jan is still skiddish on twisties since she went down a few years ago, so, if we are going through the mountains (hard not to do in Utah) she is preferring to ride with me more and more. Plus, by the time we take two bikes, we use as much gas as the car does.

You understand that!

Are there photos posted anywhere of these pegs and in different positions?

The only time I have dropped a bike while moving is in a sharp parking lot turn and my ankle/calf got caught by the peg just as I stalled the bike - lots of issues here - but I would rather my wife be less comfortable all the time than me dropping my PRECIOUS !

VentureFar...

Nancy likes hers and everytime she gets on the bike we put them in position so she doesn't have to adjust them while we are moving. This way, when she wants to put her feet up she can, or have her feet on the floorboards.

When I'm riding solo, the passenger floorboards are always up and the passenger highway pegs in their rear position. Occasionally when Nancy has her feet up and I come to a stop I'll bump her feet but she is getting better at sliding her feet back when we come to a stop.

We recommend them.