IGNORED

Home from surgery

1rooster

My how things have changed. I remember when I was a kid that my father had a hernia operation and was in the hospital for several days. Now it's considered out-patient surgery!

I'm glad to hear you're OK, since that means everything must have gone as planned, with no complications. I wish for you a very speedy and very complete recovery...

TERRY

My how things have changed. I remember when I was a kid that my father had a hernia operation and was in the hospital for several days. Now it's considered out-patient surgery!

I'm glad to hear you're OK, since that means everything must have gone as planned, with no complications. I wish for you a very speedy and very complete recovery...

TERRY

Grandpop and Bo, the Dog

Funny, but so true!!!

Myfather-in-law had prostate surgery. We brought him to the hospital at 7:30 a.m.,and he was operated on at eight. We were amazed when the hospital called at noon to tell us he could go home.

Two months later our hound dog, Bo also had prostate surgery. When I brought him in, I asked the veterinarian what time I should pick him up. The vet told me Bo would remain overnight.

cid:10808981D4FE4270B996893FA022F401@stressmaker

"Overnight?" I said."My father-in-law came home the same day."

The vet looked at me and said, "Bo's not on Medicare!"