IGNORED

How many times

Black Owl

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH....and you MUST fill them with Mobil 1 Racing 4XT or they will dry rot from the inside out. DO NOT OVER FILL. About a pint of Mobil 1 in each tire will not only preserve the tires but also behave in the same manner as Dynabeads in keeping the tires balanced.

One last thing...you should NEVER pull a trailer of any size with a motorcycle. It is best to put the hitch on the FRONT of the bike and PUSH the trailer.

All just common sense stuff when you think about it.

If you ride a 1st Gen you can disreguard this. Rear Tires will be worn out before they have a chance to rot!!

Your really having trouble figuring out this time out thing aren't you? You better watch out people are going to start thinking your ignorant.

Sorry boss I know I'm grounded I will go back to my corner.

"It is better to be thought ignorant, than to open one's keyboard, and prove it".

I think that was Confucius, or maybe Will Rogers.

Is this when we get to talk politics and gun ownership ? :whistling:

I use Rotella 15 40 to oil my guns, rubbing them down with the rubber from a Metzeler rear tire that was riden with full sidewall air pressure.:no-no-no:

Now if a certain group of politicians didn't keep us from drilling for oil, I could afford to buy better tires ( which ones should I buy ?) and try all different oils ( which ones are better than the others ?) and shoot my gun all day long.:happy65:

:stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot: :stirthepot:

Just trying to keep the entertainment flowing...

OH....and you MUST fill them with Mobil 1 Racing 4XT or they will dry rot from the inside out. DO NOT OVER FILL. About a pint of Mobil 1 in each tire will not only preserve the tires but also behave in the same manner as Dynabeads in keeping the tires balanced.

One last thing...you should NEVER pull a trailer of any size with a motorcycle. It is best to put the hitch on the FRONT of the bike and PUSH the trailer.

All just common sense stuff when you think about it.

now there is some valuable information that I was totally IGNORANT about... :bang head:

That is good enough for 2nd gens, as they don't move fast enough, for handling issues while pushing (Owls scoot should be able to keep up with a 2nd gen). But the 1st gens will keep the hitch on the back, to help the 2nd gens or Russ keep up (by towing them).

:stirthepot::stickpoke::duck:

I just read this thread front to back......

I'm so confused .....

WHIIIRRRRRR (noise made by eyeballs spinning in their sockets.....

I'm gonna put a set of avon venoms on the front of my truck, dynabeads in the engine oil, which is 1/2 Castrol 20-50 and 1/2 yamalube, a GPS in the back seat and a cup holder on the roof.....

have I missed anything?

To get back to somewhat more serious crap ...

:witch_brew::witch_brew::witch_brew::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:

If it reaches the point that a member is afraid to post their opinion for fear of being insulted, then we lose what may have been some good information that we could have all learned from.

Errr ......, Teach, ....

If it reaches the point that a member is afraid to post their opinion for fear of insulting someone, then we lose what may have been some good information that we could have all learned from.

Knife cuts both ways, and "In order for you to insult me, I would first have to value your opinion"

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

You guys have me so confussed on what type, brand and weight of oil to run that I couldn't decide so I don't run any.

As for the different weights, Now I am really confussed on that. I took 5 different types/brands of oil all in a quart bottle and weighed all of them and they all weighed the same:confused24::scratchchin:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf: