IGNORED

Please welcome our newest Moderator

Freebird

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the best wishes guys and gals,,,, hope it works out well for you all.

Don says there not a lot to do really, we are mostly a well behaved bunch,,,, buuuuttt that might change rather uniquely in the next little while,,, guess I need to practice a little here and there to get to know how to do things,,,,, so if you notice that your post is deleted, or moved or edited or just generally made a mess of, you can take comfort in the fact that I have been at work and trying to do my job.

Generally speaking though, I don't think I'll loose any sleep over this and am looking forward to be a help in keeping this forum the best on the web.

No, not that I know of. :) It's just that we have a lot of Canadian members and I felt that a Canadian moderator would be handy to help keep those troublemakers under control. :whistling: We actually have 1 1/2 Canadian moderators now. The old hoot owl holds dual citizenship.

Tell the truth Don. You just needed another Canoodian to help translate their weird language so us Yanks can figger out what they're trying to say!

:rasberry::doh::whistling:

No, not that I know of. :) It's just that we have a lot of Canadian members and I felt that a Canadian moderator would be handy to help keep those troublemakers under control. :whistling: We actually have 1 1/2 Canadian moderators now. The old hoot owl holds dual citizenship.

That's good haven't seen the v7goose around was kinda worried.

So how long is he going to be in office before his first official action.:stirthepot:

OH GREAT....somebody else in charge so we can only post according to THIER opinions!!!:stickpoke::witch_brew::rasberry:

That's kind of what Don was saying I think,,, If I remember correctly there was mention of a trader this site of the border, and we need to catch him,,,, and who best to do the job other than somebody who is incognito.

So how long is he going to be in office before his first official action.:stirthepot:

At my age, action happens regularly. When she speaks, I jump, when she calls I run, when she looks I hide.

Way to go Carl........:canada:

I suppose it wasn't hard to get the job,considering you bribed Don with a case of ''Stripper Juice".....:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Easy now,,,,, Don didn't want anybody to know about that.

Well Carl have you Moderated yet?? I know.....get back in the corner!!:duck:

I agree, because I just don't feel like 'working' today.

Me thinks Marca needs to moderate you!! :sign yeah that::buttkick:

She knows better, and is not going to waste her time.

Oh a new Moderator--Well lets see how good he is!!! Did you hear the one about the C P talking to the J R.when the demo walks in and says he just got into a debate with the publican on the cost of a prosti------ Well you see where this is going?

Okay MarCarl Do your stuff!!!:080402gudl_prv:

Edited by Marcarl