Content 0 Files 0
Content Files
Links 64 Ads 0
Links Ads
More...

Old 02-28-2012, 05:53 PM
2001 RSV /08 RSV Hannigan
Supporting Member

[QUOTE GA has had this statute in place for several years now. The WBC posts their intentions to protest funerals on their disgusting web site, but rarely ever show up. They know better. I wasn't there, but I heard that they were a no-show, as usual..[/QUOTE]

We had another law similar to this a few years ago that the courts knocked down, so this version was drafted and passed .

I joined the PGR (member number 18276) early in 2006 in response to the UG's and because my son was a Marine at the time and I knew how my wife and I felt with him serving. The thought of someone protesting someone elses loved one, who paid the ultimate price while protecting our country was appaling to me, I had to do whatever I could to help prevent it.
Patriot Guard Rider #18267 http://PGRMICHIGAN.org
'01 RSV......08 Hannigan RSV, 69' Buick GS 400 Conv.
" Never ride faster than your angel can fly"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ragtop69gs For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2012, 08:21 PM
Expired Membership

Quote:
Originally Posted by bongobobny View Post
Yes sir, I am a bible believing Christian and have no use whatsoever for those people! I find no shame or violation of biblical standards with serving this great nation we live in! I say if they don't like how this country runs, then leave!!!!!
Amen brother! If these "creatures" ? I'd suggest Iran-they'd fit right in (heh, heh, heh).
I truly cannot believe any American could be such a piece of crap as to "demonstrate" and denigrate an american hero at his funeral. Truly such people are the scum of the earth. I read somewhere that this so called "church" (and it's truly a disgrace to all churchs that they use that name) consists of one prime jerk and his extended family. I sincerely hope they get exactly what they deserve, if not in this life, then in the one beyond....
Old 03-02-2012, 05:37 AM
93 Royale/Motor Trike
DragonRider has a Profile Picture
Supporting Member

Talking Hometown..............

Where they live in Kansas, they are so well loved and admired in the community, they live in a walled compound to keep the admirer's away, they cant stand all the love that is thrust upon them for all they do for the community and their state. I have a hard time believing the the Baptist allow them to identify themselves with real Baptist.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldBear View Post
Amen brother! If these "creatures" ? I'd suggest Iran-they'd fit right in (heh, heh, heh).
I truly cannot believe any American could be such a piece of crap as to "demonstrate" and denigrate an american hero at his funeral. Truly such people are the scum of the earth. I read somewhere that this so called "church" (and it's truly a disgrace to all churchs that they use that name) consists of one prime jerk and his extended family. I sincerely hope they get exactly what they deserve, if not in this life, then in the one beyond....