IGNORED

Heated Gloves ONLY

eagleeye

Does anyone use the gloves alone, without the vest/jacket, etc.? I was thinking about hippo hands too.

My hands are the one part of me that gets cold beyond the comfort range that is acceptable to me. I was trying to imagine running the cord from the gloves to ???

I think normally they plug into the jacket/vest, right?

I'm looking for suggestions.

I rode my RSV for 7 years in Seattle & only had the gloves & I was perfectly comfortable (rode year round unless ice on the roads). Now I'm back in SoCal & haven't needed the heat yet. During winters up there, I'd just put in my windproof, waterproof liners in my MC pants & jacket.

Perfect!

Those are the ones that I'm looking at. They had a glove liner kit which included the wires and controler but it is discontinued.

I have an email off to them to check on it. I also have their phone number to call. I have so many pairs of different types of gloves that I think the liners would be the way to go for me.

• 2 months later...

I know this is an older thread, but I wanted to chime in. I have Gerbing S2 battery heated gloves. They work well.

BUT, have a smaller cuff and it's hard to get over my jacket sleeves. My jacket is not overly bulky. I actually have to work them over my sleeves.

I complained to them and the seller (The Warming Store), their answer was that the newer S3 gloves have larger cuffs.

I like them but would not buy them again. I would consider the S3 gloves if they have a return if not happy policy.

Again, the gloves work well, but have dinky cuffs.