IGNORED

Requesting all of the VR family to pray tonight

Folks,

I just now received a call from a VR family member. (9:15pm Alabama time)

A VR family member needs us to pray for them.. now.. PLEASE, just say a little prayer...

For who you may ask: The person's name isn't important for us to know for the good lord knows his name. In fact, he has his angels standing at this person's door right now.

I was requested NOT to say anything (yet) on the VR.Org site. And so I agreed. I did not agree (or mention) that I would post a prayer request...............

I will post more details when asked to. I will be in touch.

dear lord. I bow my head in prayer. and offer this prayer to you.

please put your hands on the shoulders of who you know needs your comfort and kindness.

in this difficult time.

may they feel your hands touch them

and know that you are indeed there

AMEN

Update as of 11/26/2014

Prayers are working. I was told today that he is still in very much pain. He sat up in bed and he is now off oxygen mask but still taking it thru his nose. Kidney is failing, he cant walk, cant feed himself..

Dr. said he may be able to go home sometime in January, but not before Christmas, but he will be bed ridden for quite some time. Special care will be needed at his home to help take care of him..

I do have the hospital address that he is in and room number, but I have been "again" requested NOT to mention his name, so I thank you for your understanding on this..Thanks !!!!

Edit: This is not related in any way to a motorcycle accident

Edited by Eck

• 4 weeks later...