IGNORED

I think I got this figured out,,, it is pretty complicated but I think I got it....

cowpuc

No problem Kevin, I have (not-so) fond memories of trips down the way from Tortillita Flats/Canyon Lake to Apache Lake. That (dirt) road was scary at best and usually just terrifying trying to pull a big boat through. :shock3:

I remember towing a big V-Drive with a Land Cruiser down it with out any trailer brakes and the Land Cruiser brakes were just about enough to stop the LC with out the boat.:fingers-crossed-emo

Now I have to admit it has been years since I have driven that road and it might be widened from 1 1/2 lanes and even paved by now :confused24:.

Anyway, the size of Video's sailboat just couldn't be fun going down that curvy cliff filled road. :no-no-no:

Ride Safe..

and thanks for the return of the teenage nightmares about that driving on that road.:(

lol:rotf:

Puc ....I have absolutely no idea what you would do without a computer.........There is no way .....no how that anyone could talk a line (cept maybe Marcarl) even halfway close in length to the ones you manage to post....without running out of breath 1st ........But I gotta admit I look forward to em.........Just watch out for that carpal tunnel fiend,

WOE,,, sure glad you jumped on here and let me know about that small oopppsss Fool... FYI,, I changed the phasing back to where you had it and approached the system from a whole different direction,, it was simple - I just left the disconnect off,, turned off all the chemical feeds to the machine, unplugged that green extention cord you had running thru the window, swiveled the nozzles toward the U.P. just in case this last action didnt work AND, as I was walking out the door I took a stick and removed the lid from that container marked with a yellow sticker/black "V"s... Closed and locked the door on the shed and headed home.. I noticed when driving thru Waukee that the street lights seemed brighter and it kinda felt like it was actually warming up outside..

About the pizza,,, I almost feel like my brain has stopped leaking.. I wonder if what ever was growing on that experiment is plugging my leaky brain.. If my doctor concurs and wants the formula for what ever it was that I ate, should I tell him to contact you or are you now hiding in the deer woods so no one can get you (as a result of the White Wash damage reports coming in from out east)? Also,,, my ears are starting to point out like pepperoni - could this be a reaction from that "pizza"?

As long as you are up there you might as well bring back some Venison,, best of luck in your expedition into the great North!!

P.S. - if what I did does happen to turn the planet back to liveable temps I will accept the accolades, if it makes matters worse,,,,, I will be glad your name is still on the patents for that Snowper Charger!!

I'M BAAACCK..........

Some one is in deep doo doo.

Some wise guy shut off or disconnected ALL of the safeties.

The gyro stabilizers are now off line.

The nozzles are spinning out of control.

The only stop that appears salvageable at the moment is the east locator.

The machine has reached a state of self sustaining. It may take me 6 or 7 months to bring the reactor back under control. Who knows what will all happen in the mean time.

Fortunately, I do have all of this on surveillance video, so as things get far worse we know where to send those that are disappointed.....

Yes thee are a few less deer in the U P. I will be processing for a while.

Coming back from the East Side,,, dark clouds covering the west coast of Michigan as far as the eyes could see!! Told Tippy,,, THE WISCONSIN WHITE WASH KING IS HOME AND TUNING HIS MACHINE - looks like your figuring it out FOOL!!!

THANK YOU for making the Northern Michigan roads a little safer for your buddies and AWESOME job in filling the freezer!! THAT THERE"S GETTIN IT DONE BROTHER!!