IGNORED

new site opinion

Snarley Bill

I personally really like the red. It is a work in progress and is not exactly how we want it yet. It is evolving though and I think looks better all the time. You can switch from Blue to Red and back anytime you wish. Just scroll to the bottom and use the selection box in the left corner.

I'm still on the fence.

There's some things that are better, some that really make little difference, and a couple things I don't like at all.

Oh well, as the saying goes "you can please some of the people some of the time............."

That said, as an IT guy and application developer, I can "walk in Don's shoes".

As other's have expressed, thanks Don for all your hard work and dedication to keeping this forum alive and current with the times.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I like the changes and it was time for an update to the old site. US old regulars may have liked the site as it was but when I would talk to new prospective members, a lot would say they found it confusing and cluttered, now the newer cleaner look should be easier for the newbies to "catch on" .

Brian

I like the changes and it was time for an update to the old site. US old regulars may have liked the site as it was but when I would talk to new prospective members, a lot would say they found it confusing and cluttered, now the newer cleaner look should be easier for the newbies to "catch on" .

Brian

tell the truth Brian, it's easier for YOU to "catch on"... :sign busted: