IGNORED

Faded Air Filter Box

Chaharly

I use product called BLAK and Gloz from RenewProtect. Its a 2 part process,... the blak dyes the black plastic and gloz puts a shiny finish on after blak is dry. I use it on tires, seats, and everything black plastic.

it doesn't get slippery or greasy like Armour all or a lot of other products and that's why you shouldn't use ArmourAll on bike tires Blak and Gloz are fine on bike tires as there is nothing slippery when its dry. see the youtube video below.

http://www.amazon.com/SATN-BLAK-GLOZ-3x12oz-SHOP/dp/B00KQ4XGJ2

https://www.youtube.com/user/renewprotectvideo

I lightly use an SOS pad on spots of rusty chrome....

Brian

Edited by friesman

I have been using some thing made by Turtle Wax for the plastic bits. Kind of like an Armour All but in gel form. Other option is this spray paint type stuff called Plasti Dip. its paint but has the texture of rubber with a slight gloss. My gas cap was giving me the blinding eye treatment. My son had some of the black plasti dip around so we tried it. Best part is if you dont like it, let it cure up a day and you can peel it off like an orange.

Plasti-dip-gas-capweb.jpg

Awesome sounds simple enough. Now another question... what can I do about the rust on the inside of my shiny screw heads and also in the joints of my reflectors. It's there any way to take rust off chrome?

How to take rust off of chrome? Coke and alu folly. It works miracles. You can check a bunch of videos on YouTube. I tried and it worked great. Put some Coke on a rusty spot(s), take the shiny side of the aluminum folly, fold it to fit your palm and start rubbing it. Not hard, just to make a contact. You'll be pleasantly surprised. :cool10:

Dont know how the Coke now is, but back when I was a kid in the 70's it was used for all kinds of stuff like that. Corroded battery cables,pour some Coke on it. Grungy film on windshield you cant get off (salt spray) coke. then you stop to think what is this stuff doing to my stomach???

Dont know how the Coke now is, but back when I was a kid in the 70's it was used for all kinds of stuff like that. Corroded battery cables,pour some Coke on it. Grungy film on windshield you cant get off (salt spray) coke. then you stop to think what is this stuff doing to my stomach???

CLEANING IT.If you use diet coke maybe it would reduce it.LOL