IGNORED

Becoming a Gentleman Land owner, Good News/Bad News

Dragonslayer

I have a very close friend who is a highly in demand CPA, Good News.:thumbsup2:

His brother passed away about 2 years ago, Bad News:crying:

His brother had built a very cool 5K square foot house on 20 acres within a 30 minute commute of my work, Good news:thumbsup2:

My friends nephew who had inherited the house and has now decided he just wants to cash out of the house and walk away, Motivated seller, Good news:thumbsup2:

The house has been 90% remolded and upgraded, Good news:thumbsup2:

The property is prime dear hunting country and is perfect for hunting off any of the three decks or a half a dozen permanent stands scattered around the property, Great news:thumbsup2:

All of the surrounding neighbors have given permission to hunt their property as well that total about 75 acres. Great news:thumbsup2:

My Friend, who is the executor of his brothers estate thought of me first and has offered me the house and property with some very attractive Owner finance terms that makes the deal affordable for me. Super Great News:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Now for the really, really bad news. To make the deal work I will have to sell my Millennium for some down payment money.:crying::crying::crying:

Be watching in the classifieds for the bike and matching trailer to come up. I will post it when we have a signed deal.

Sounds like a lot more good news than bad news. I would jump thru a lot of hoops for a deal like that. Good luck on getting everything together and making it happen.

Sounds great ! And with Yamaha soon to announce the new Venture... will be a good time to upgrade ! As long as you don't mind not having a cassette.

Who says the new Venture will not have a cassette?:whistling:

HECK, SHE'S THE ONE THAT DRAGS THEM OUT OF THE WOODS, TURNS THEM INTO SAUSAGE AND GROUND THEN MAKES THEM READY TO GO IN THE FREEZER. I tell her every time I shoot a deer.

Hmmm,,,everything in your post sounds VERY interesting. Now when will you put that Millenium up for sale ? :) Hope Cecdoo / Craig does not see this post,,,,,,,,,,:whistling:

I purchased my 7.5 Acres nearly 8 years ago. Built a 3300 SF home with large deck facing my woodland. Saw many white tails during construction and even after. Once I set up a blind by the creek and a blind around the deck, I only see deer in the off season.

:farmer:

Sounds just like something we need for some rallies, just make a bunch of keys and pass them out to selected members..........we will be glad to help you keep the place up and the deer population down!...................

I have a very close friend who is a highly in demand CPA, Good News.:thumbsup2:

His brother passed away about 2 years ago, Bad News:crying:

His brother had built a very cool 5K square foot house on 20 acres within a 30 minute commute of my work, Good news:thumbsup2:

My friends nephew who had inherited the house and has now decided he just wants to cash out of the house and walk away, Motivated seller, Good news:thumbsup2:

The house has been 90% remolded and upgraded, Good news:thumbsup2:

The property is prime dear hunting country and is perfect for hunting off any of the three decks or a half a dozen permanent stands scattered around the property, Great news:thumbsup2:

All of the surrounding neighbors have given permission to hunt their property as well that total about 75 acres. Great news:thumbsup2:

My Friend, who is the executor of his brothers estate thought of me first and has offered me the house and property with some very attractive Owner finance terms that makes the deal affordable for me. Super Great News:thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Now for the really, really bad news. To make the deal work I will have to sell my Millennium for some down payment money.:crying::crying::crying:

Be watching in the classifieds for the bike and matching trailer to come up. I will post it when we have a signed deal.

I purchased my 7.5 Acres nearly 8 years ago. Built a 3300 SF home with large deck facing my woodland. Saw many white tails during construction and even after. Once I set up a blind by the creek and a blind around the deck, I only see deer in the off season. :farmer:
Them critters are smart.