IGNORED

Purchased a new Harbor Freight "TAG ALONG"

FuzzyRSTD

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I too thought of ways to bring my dog along and I think my best idea was to buy a clear dome like the one used on a "sola tube" skylight and mount it in the lid of my Harbor Freight trailer with some adjustable fresh air vents placed around for the dogs comfort. But alas my dog didn't make past Aug 9 this year so we will never have that experience. She did love to go flying with me and I will always have the memories of her leaning out the door opening of a 1941 Taylor Craft.:shock3:

• 1 month later...

Thanks Jeff, kinda what I gathered from all the posts. Checked with local HF store today and they have two in stock right now and I just got a 20% off coupon yesterday so think I will pull the trigger - $307 w/discount. Guess I can afford a few of the recommended mods at that price.

• 1 month later...

Finally got a chance to pick up my Tag-Along trailer from Harbor Freight yesterday, with friends and family discount of 25% off....paid $302 with tax. Great deal and looking forward to putting it together when we get back from the sunny south in March. Thankful this thread offers lots of tips and info on the build. :happy65:

• 2 weeks later...
Finally got a chance to pick up my Tag-Along trailer from Harbor Freight yesterday' date=' with friends and family discount of 25% off....paid $302 with tax. Great deal and looking forward to putting it together when we get back from the sunny south in March. Thankful this thread offers lots of tips and info on the build. :happy65:[/quote']

I hope it helps you out mirider. This is such a good forum of people willing to help you out without any return. Just paying it forward. If I can be of any assistance, just give me a holler. Merry Christmas.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner