IGNORED

My Restored 1988

Geobob

It has been a long time since this bike looked this good.

I purchased it in maybe 1991? with only 1,200 miles on it. It was perfect for a good 5 years. It was totaled in an accident that did not really damage that much but it has never been fully repaired. It has had two more falls but they were minor and I have been riding a loving owning this bike the whole time.

I think it has been to at least 4 class reunions so much more so it has a lot of good memories. I guess that is why I did not just go buy another low mileage one to replace this one. I also like the color.

The plastic repairs and repaint cost $2,000 so I don't know if I would recommend it for what the bikes are worth but it was for me since at this stage of my life the money was not worth as much as the bike looking right again.

• 3 months later...
It has been a long time since this bike looked this good.

I purchased it in maybe 1991? with only 1,200 miles on it. It was perfect for a good 5 years. It was totaled in an accident that did not really damage that much but it has never been fully repaired. It has had two more falls but they were minor and I have been riding a loving owning this bike the whole time.

I think it has been to at least 4 class reunions so much more so it has a lot of good memories. I guess that is why I did not just go buy another low mileage one to replace this one. I also like the color.

The plastic repairs and repaint cost $2,000 so I don't know if I would recommend it for what the bikes are worth but it was for me since at this stage of my life the money was not worth as much as the bike looking right again.

Nice looking bike. Same color as my '87.... :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...