IGNORED

Skids Tests at 3PM

Yammer Dan

Constantly praying for our budddy, and you got that second part right, especially when it comes to you............LOL

What cha talkin bout Willis,,, you should try being a first timer around YammerDan,,, even finding out who the REAL YammerDan is takes major investigative power,, shifty rascal if there ever was one!!:detective:

Hey Skid,, ol Puc's praying for you too buddy!! Hopefully all comes out well and you can spend the first summer of your retirement tearing along the dotted line with stick on blond hair just a flyin in the breeze!!! :fingers-crossed-emo

What cha talkin bout Willis,,, you should try being a first timer around YammerDan,,, even finding out who the REAL YammerDan is takes major investigative power,, shifty rascal if there ever was one!!:detective:

Hey Skid,, ol Puc's praying for you too buddy!! Hopefully all comes out well and you can spend the first summer of your retirement tearing along the dotted line with stick on blond hair just a flyin in the breeze!!! :fingers-crossed-emo

Yeah Puc I even have permission from the Warden to go chasing Blondes when he retires!! I didn't tell her how easy they are to catch!!!:whistling:

You know I couldn't let that one go Skid!!:rotfl:

How many guys can say" Yeah this State Trooper got after me and I just ran off and Left Him!!!:stirthepot::whistling:

We can talk about him now. I know he don't his computer with him while tests are going!!!!

Then Delete it before he gets back!!!

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

NOT AHHH, I AM TELLIN,,, GOT ER ALL SAVED UP FOR HIS GET WELL CARD.. BOY WITH FRIENDS LIKE US WAITIN FOR HIM SKID'S TUMOR PROBABILITY DONT STAND A CHANCE!! :stickpoke:

Why delete, just gives you another excuse to run off and leave him when he starts chasing you.............LOL

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

If computer lingo would have been around when the 1st Gens were invented Yamaha could have just replaced that twisty grip with a delete button for just these occasions..

Should I tell him my 2nd Gen will take his??:whistling::stirthepot:

Thats a given Dan O'!! :backinmyday:

Be there right when he comes out of anniesteeega - big smile on your face - blonde hair plungered on your head and than announce it once he recognizes you..... :rotf:

Hope our buddy is ok,,, shouldnt we have heard something by now:confused24:

My doctor called me before I got home. He has already spoke with oncologist & surgeon. He advised the surgeon will be calling to set up meeting and schedule my surgery.

AAAWWW CRAP!

Love ya Dude :bighug::bighug::bighug:

GOD's got ya buddy ( in the palm of his hand)

Edited by Aussie Annie

:sign yeah that: Dan..... every one of us.... that's some powerful prayin' :thumbsup2:

:amen:

Together we will whip this puppy Skid!!!!! Thank you for the follow up even though we were all hoping for better news,,, now we know how to pray for you!!!!

Please let us know when the surgery will be!!

Puc

You know its probably a good thing that most of this group doesn't live within short traveling distance of your hospital or home, because the hospital and your home would be overwhelmed with all the visitors you would get, and that could be problematic at the hospital. All the leather wearing hard core bikers showing up to visit a state trooper! People might get the wrong impression of whats going on and want to call in the cavalry. And to think what would happen if we showed up at your house.........Another Skid In!

You know we all got your back on this and praying mightily for you!! :bighug::bighug: