IGNORED

Home sweet home.............

DragonRider

Best place to be, still have some hurt but not the excruciating pain right after I came out, that was the worst pain I have ever felt, and the pump really didnt help much, I made them let me get out of bed as soon as I was back in my room and sitting up did the trick, I staid in that chair from about 4 pm to 9:30 pm. Didnt sleep much when I did I keep having the same nightmare over and over again about work. I think that was worse than the pain, why couldnt it have been about a pretty young nurse. Speaking of nurses I had some of the nicest nurses and techs, whenever I touched my call button for anything they answered in seconds by phone and where there within a minute. Every time you press one of the call buttons it goes directly to their communication device the hospital provides for just that purpose, really cool.

I want to thank everyone here for their well wishes and prayers, they meant a lot to me. And especially to Cow Puc for posting his adventure at Vogel, that made my day, when I need to laugh the most ole Puc came through for me.

I was still pretty doped up on drugs when I came in through the garage yesterday afternoon and dead battery and all I swear I thought my trike winked its left blinker at me...trying to tell me she wants out of the garage........but I think I know better, she can only wink her right signal not her left.........................:sign67:

The ice cream is very good at the hospital, and they brought me as much as I wanted, and I wanted, and wanted, and wanted...................man it was good, and really helped with the discomfort with swallowing...........but it was delice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644:ice_awesome-vi46644

WOW Lewis, it is AWESOME that they let you escape like that - there really is NO PLACE LIKE HOME, especially when it comes to healing!!!

I will try and get some more chuckle material posted up for you soon - take it easy my friend and, for medicinal purposes, :223:Charlene,, double those ice cream scoops!

Ohhhh,, what the heck,,, ice cream for everyone,, DRAGON RIDERS HOME SAFELY!!!!:cool10:

Puc