IGNORED

Seat Redone By Butler Great Job

I have a 99 RSV and my seat looked good but always caused me problems. Thanks to members here that told me about Rick Butler and his ability to redo seats. Sent email then talked to him when I sent seat. Got it back yesterday put it on rode about 20 minutes and back just to see how it felt great is not good enough to say how good it felt. Today wife and I despite winds blowing and temps just reaching 60 degrees in the sun we rode. Again wow what a difference it made he did a super job. Looking forward to our next ride hope it is a long one now I can ride in comfort. Thanks Rick for a great job at 69 years old wanted to keep riding but dang my seat was just not right but now it is great.

I would recommend anyone looking to get their seat redone to contact Rick Butler and he has ad in member section you will be glad you did. Good price and a great understanding of how to make a seat comfortable to ride on. Thanks again Rick !

• 1 year later...

Agreed! Rick did my Vstar seat. It was horrible...then Rick got a hold of it. He cried....there wasn't much there to work with!! No wonder my butt hurt after 30 minutes.

Well, needless to say, when he got done...it was a different seat! Just got in today from a 2 hour run around Madera Canyon...no butt burn today! Yay!

Thanks to Rick for his outstanding work...

david

• 2 weeks later...

Had the seat on my 1999 Venture done by Rick. Had a chance to ride it for the first time since getting the seats back on. Rode for 125 miles and wow what a difference, no shifting or repositioning required. Thanks Rick for a great job.

• 2 weeks later...

Received my seats from rick butler and got them back on my ride. Today was a beautiful day for a ride, first one of the seasons. WOW want a difference Rick does does an amazing job on them, I would recommend this to anyone. Thanks Mr. Bulter

• 1 month later...

First of all, Rick is still in business. He has his ad in the classifieds under Member Vendors.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/photopost/showproduct.php?product=21&title=butt-butler-seat-mod&cat=16

He does great work. I had him do my Road Glide seat over the winter and am looking forward to trying it on some long rides.

Now the bad news. I just learned this morning that Rick was in a motorcycle accident. He is OK but is going to be out of commission for a few weeks. I spoke to him on the phone earlier today and he was still in the hospital but was getting ready to head home later today. He broke both collarbones and 3 ribs.