IGNORED

Big THANKS to Steve K...

Barrycuda

Wanted to thank Steve for taking time from his day to come up to my neck of the woods with his CarbTune and performing and teaching me how to properly adjust my carbs. The process wasn't long but requires precision to not over/ under adjust.

This guy rocks. He asks for nothing, is as helpful as all get out, rides across the state to share his knowledge and friendship. If anyone has not met or ridden with Steve, you need to make it a point to do so.

Thanks again Steve and when ya can, some info on the waterproof / ice proof travel bag and the cooling vest please...

Barry :)

:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

I contacted Steve a few days before I went to Daytona last week. We met up and had some ice cream and conversation. He said he was headed your way later that week. Seemed like good people to me. Enjoyed it Steve.

Barry,

Thanks for the kind words, just consider it as paying forward, I have gotten so much good advice and learned so much from this group, things like this are just one small way to pay back to the family, you will do the same in time I am certain.

Dion,

Same back at you, good meeting you , I am sure we will cross paths again.

Here is the link to the muscle car place I told you about in Punta Gorda, by t he way this would make a perfect place for a meet and greet on the lower west coast of Florida.

http://musclecarcity.net/

Barry,

Thanks for the kind words, just consider it as paying forward, I have gotten so much good advice and learned so much from this group, things like this are just one small way to pay back to the family, you will do the same in time I am certain.

Dion,

Same back at you, good meeting you , I am sure we will cross paths again.

Here is the link to the muscle car place I told you about in Punta Gorda, by t he way this would make a perfect place for a meet and greet on the lower west coast of Florida.

http://musclecarcity.net/

Steve,

I am sure once I know more, I will be paying it forward, no doubt.

As for the muscle car place in punta gorda, anytime you wanna go, if I am not working,mill definitely ride there. I love me some RSV riding and muscle cars!!!