IGNORED

All Systems Go.....

Aussie Annie

What a productive morning!!

Got the good news on the repair of my trike [crack in diff assembly] and other warranty work.

Booked and paid for the trike to be picked up and transported to shipping agent in Sydney on 24th April.

Paid final amount, and got all dates etc. for trike shipping.

Alan told that holiday dates are fine.... and his job will be there when he gets back.

:sign woo hoo: The Aussies are coming!! :dancefool::dancefool::big-grin-emoticon:

What a productive morning!!

Got the good news on the repair of my trike [crack in diff assembly] and other warranty work.

Booked and paid for the trike to be picked up and transported to shipping agent in Sydney on 24th April.

Paid final amount, and got all dates etc. for trike shipping.

Alan told that holiday dates are fine.... and his job will be there when he gets back.

:sign woo hoo: The Aussies are coming!! :dancefool::dancefool::big-grin-emoticon:

IS YOUR TRIKE LEFT OR RIGHT HAND DRIVE?:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Gawd! I hope my morning is as successful. The bikes come out of cold storage tomorrow morning. I plan a big breakfast and getting them back to the house for a go over and service. Maybe even a small ride. Then off to a couple of PGR events. Good luck in your travels Annie. I would like to put a face to the post sometime and meet you folk.