IGNORED

Ace High Leathers

You guys have NO idea how much I enjoy my work! You also have no idea about how much I love specializing in Yamaha's (oops did I say that?) :whistling:

I was never around bikes until about 10 years ago. I thought motorcycles were loud, obnoxious and why would girl want to mess her hair up? So I cut my hair off and learned how to ride, that took care of that concept! :cool10:

I'm truly blessed! Thank you! You guys Rock! :bighug:

• 1 month later...

When Wally sold his RSV, I bought his leather bib and gas cap made by Nancy (pictured in her ad).

Well,,, someone snatched the gas cap in Springfield, MO while I was distracted in Hooters.

So,,,, Nancy, I understand you will be in Hershey, PA in July.

Maybe see about a replacement then.

Mike G in SC

Hi Guys, First off thank you Freebird aka Don for the post regarding the free shipping on the lid covers. I plan on running specials from here on out to help everyone out a bit.

Next is the Hershey Pa. :( I sharpened my pencil, did some math and unfortunately I will be unable able to attend. $$$$$ don't pan out :no-no-no: How it got started is that Star Touring had asked me to put on another clinic as the one I did last year in Reno NV was a success. Expected crowd was about 15-20 LOS girls and we had 62 both men and women. Next year with the event being held in the mid west, I'll take another look. I sincerely wanted to meet a lot of you guys! Hey I'll show up somewhere east of the Rockies someday.

Mike G in regards to the bike gas cap cover. Shoot me an email or give me a call and we'll talk about the stolen gas cap. This is the second time this has happened, hell should I take it as a compliment? :whistling:

Gary I'm anxious to get started on the transformation of that pitiful gas tank! That's what I call fun in leather world!

Rick H you're the best and one of my long time customers turned friend. Thanks!

Ok, everyone, I won't say what but there are some "things" being donated to both the VR rally and the party at Freebird's house...other than saying thank you in advance for telling others about my name...need I say more?:cool10:

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...