IGNORED

Going to go get the 92 Venture Today

OrlinEngh

We are going to Janesville WI, to pick a 1992 Blue Venture today, sure hope that this ends up being a better one than the one I got three weeks ago, that was doctored up with stop leak.

Looks from the pics to be in very nice shape everything is there still has the cargo bags . All of the plastic is is good shape. The PO said its been a very good cycle and that he doesnt ride much anymore and wanted to get his daughter a nice scooter to cruze around town on.

I will get some pics on here when I get it home and all cleaned up.

Orlin

Wer made it home after only going 120 miles out of our way to get there, I took a right instead of left and we were talking away and see this sighn and I say oh _____ I am sure you have herd it before, so we turn around and make our way there, and we ended up taking the pickup and trailer because of the rain ended up didnt need it but with road construction and detours glad I did.

Anyway we get there and its just what I was told nice shape no cracks anywhere needs a good cleaning and most of the dust just blew off on the way home, he said sorry about that and I said its just what I wanted to see not spotless clean. I started it up took it for a ride runs out nice let it run checked it all over, loaded it up and came home. Tomarrow is cleaning day and go for a ride.

Orlin

Thanks everyone, We really like the new one it wasnt in my plan to get it but couldnt pass up the price, I still am going to sell 2 in the spring after I go threw them this winter and have them ready for someone to enjoy, The 92 has found its new home for sure and my Black 84 has alot of my time in it and is alot of fun to ride, I guess I know the one I am keeping.

Orlin