IGNORED

Can't make it

kbran

Well this is the first time I had to cancle a rally, but can't make the NY rally. We had a rough go the last couple months and finance's won't allow us to make the trip. I wan't to thank Big Tom for being so understanding and if you are still on the fence about going, go, I gaurantee you'll have a great time with the New York and Canadian folks.

Boy, this really messed up my vacation plans, we were going to see several friends along the way and some family in NY. Also was going to try out the new passport and help some freinds, break in there new house in Canada.

Oh well you guys have fun and be safe.

Sorry to hear it Kenny, was looking forward to seeing you and Beth, but I do understand about the whole finances thing.

Take care, hopefully we will cross paths sometime this year, maybe the Skid In:fingers-crossed-emo

Craig

If you and Beth can swing it. Come up and see Sharon and I. We are leaving in the morning to head to Iowa for the meet and eat sat, but will be home Monday. You have a place to stay and there is plenty of grub here. So if you want to get away come on up.

John

hi kenny & beth

sorry to hear ya'll won't be able to make the international. i understand things come up & plans have to change. ya'll take it easy and hopefully things will get better soon. will keep ya'll in my prayers.

peace, love & best reguards

don c.

Kenny, I know what your feeling, not being able to make it to a VR event. I plan on making some but something or someone else prevents it from happening. Finances play a big part too, cant wait till I retire, I may not be able to afford to make a lot of them, but I will have the time, and that is half the battle for me.............

Sounds like its time for some cycletherapy to make it all go away, even the short rides make me feel better for a short while.............:dancefool::dancefool: