IGNORED

New Guy and Bike

chippego

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1484/9583596/23709647/402965067.jpgHi all. New to the forum..been a guest for awhile..joined today.Here is my "baby" It is a 2009 RSV with a Tri-Wing kit, Steerite steering kit, and Carbon-One passenger rests. Had to put something on for GF..she kept falling asleep! I haven't rode in 25 years due to balance issues from a spinal cord injury.Got the itch again when I started seeing trikes. Got a great deal on this one..was a new 09 that hadn't sold..then he triked it and put it on sale when fall came..great for me! Not a lot of triked RSV around.New to Yamaha..but will have to say it is a step up from my last bike,,a 1977 honda 750!:rotf:

Dean

• 9 months later...

Welcome to the funny farm, and howdy from Illinois !:cool10:

Here is your invitation to the international rally in Galena Illinois

You will get a chance to see quite a few other rsv trikes and at least 1 of the same color.

When your ready to add some "BLING"

Just give me a shout!

Mike

Welcome from one triker to another. There is a good number of RSV trikes here at VR. Some with the Tri wing kit, Several with the Hannigan kit and a couple with the motor trike kit. You should check out the triketalk site, you will find a few more there.

• 3 years later...
http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1484/9583596/23709647/402965067.jpgHi all. New to the forum..been a guest for awhile..joined today.Here is my "baby" It is a 2009 RSV with a Tri-Wing kit, Steerite steering kit, and Carbon-One passenger rests. Had to put something on for GF..she kept falling asleep! I haven't rode in 25 years due to balance issues from a spinal cord injury.Got the itch again when I started seeing trikes. Got a great deal on this one..was a new 09 that hadn't sold..then he triked it and put it on sale when fall came..great for me! Not a lot of triked RSV around.New to Yamaha..but will have to say it is a step up from my last bike,,a 1977 honda 750!:rotf:

Dean

I bet that's a nice ride.