My wife would like somewhere to put her feet higher than her footboards on our RSTD. She has put her feet on top of the saddle bags, which caused me to suck the uphostery on the seat right up my @#$%&!!! when I realized she did it. Anyone mount a set of pegs up a little higher and did the fold out of the way? Thanks. R.

DimoandR has some, I made it so my wife could get her leg or legs straight out.

with a set of reg front foot pegs. she has one bad knee so after riding a while she has

to stretch it out some. BUT my set-up can only be used if your bike is triked.

Not like she wants I am betting.. but depends on how far she needs her leg outwords then they might be fine ,I showed those to my wife a few years back and she said nope. the photo's should be posted on the DiamondR Site.

This is why I had to go my route.

Jeff

I have these, not sure where they are from as they came with the bike. But they could be easily fabricated. They mount with two bolts to the floor board mounts. My wife uses them for her feet or just stretches out her legs and lays them on the rubber of the pegs. she loves them. But I have to remember to tap her leg when coming up to a stop as her legs get in my way.

That is more of what I'm thinking. I need her to het on back and take some measurements. It would be nice if they were spread out a bit more to allow her to keep her feet up but allow me to get to the brake without movin hers, kind of more like the drivers pegs.