IGNORED

Mom is passing away

tufftom4

My mom is on life support and my sisters are gonna meet with the Dr Tuesday and turn it off, I need to go back home to Mass but funds are short so I am selling all my VR stuff and my bike if anyone needs something let me know and I will ship it to you.

So sorry to hear this as it is never easy. Try to remember and Celibrate all of the good times ya`ll have had, Your mother will never leave your side and would want to see her son smiling as you remember and share with others all that you and your mother had shared. Prayers and thoughts to you and your Family.

It's been almost 2 years since I had to make the same decision for my mom, under the same circumstances. Not an easy thing to do. We wish your family the best in these trying times. We took comfort in knowing that mom's pain and suffering was over. She was the strongest person I've ever known. 15 years battling cancer and never once a complaint. Mom now has peace and comfort and we have a lifetime of memories to cherish.

Our sympathies are with you and your family.

Jeannie & Jay

Sorry to hear this. Moms are so special in so many ways. Remember the best and cherish the times in your heart. Please take care of your self and be there for your sisters, they will really need you now.

My wife and I will remember you and your family in these trying times.

With our sympathy, James and Jeannie ..........

Guest Rev'n Ahead

Very sorry to hear what you are going through. May the God of Peace supply your every need. I'm hoping you make it there in time to be with the family during these important days. I hope you find another source of funds...

Sincerely, :bighug:

Mark J Haug