IGNORED

Just a heads up re: PGR Event

Black Owl

Just in case anyone wants to put this on their calander....

We are very proud to announce the 2012 Patriot Ride in Ham Lake, MN.

This is the 7th Year of Minnesota Motorcyclists are making a difference for our military here and abroad. Sponsored by Dennis Kirk this ride came from the idea that citizens needed to do more to show their support in more ways than just slapping a ribbon magnet on their cars.

Last year just over $100,000 was raised to support the MN Patriot Guard and the Minnesotans' Military Appreciation Fund. That money makes a meaningful difference to those in uniform from Minnesota.

What really matters is that you show up and show you care. The crowd size, the cheers, and the tears all help make up the biggest military support ride in the Midwest.

Along with the vendors and military equipment displays is a special Moving Wall. Many of you have seen a Vietnam Moving Wall before and wondered at the sacrifice. This year our friends from the Canadian Vietnam Veterans Association are bringing down the Canadian Moving Wall. I was personally stunned to learn that 121 Canadians enlisted in the US Military and made the ultimate sacrifice. How they must have felt watching the draft dodgers going the other way to Canada as they were coming to America to enlist.

Wow, Black Owl, that is something to ponder on. Thanks for the information about Canada. Hope you all the best in your fund raiser for a special cause.

I received an e-mail to ride with the moving American wall here in Ky. It is crossing the state. I can not make it but will be remembering all.

Thank you for what you do for the PGR. Take care and be careful out there.

Fuzzy :thumbsup2::thumbsup2::thumbsup2: