IGNORED

Joined PGR Today.

KIC

Good for you. Don't really need any gear other than what you need to normally ride, and if your group goes on a base, you should make sure you meet their regs, usually helmet (DOT), boots, long pants, jacket of some sort, and highly reflective vest. Check with your local base to be sure. I have gone on a local base several times though and they never required the vest, but I have one. A good place to get one is a local construction safety equipment store.

Don't have to have a vest with a lot of patches, or leather, I have found PGR to be inclusive. Main goal is to show respect to the military and on missions. I never served, have always been open about that and welcomed warmly by those in PGR that served.

Always remember the event is about the military person being honored, and their family. You are background and support.:thumbsup2:

Oh about flags, nice to have them, not required. Be sure to have them secured and safe if going on the road with any flag, especially a big one. There is a LOT of good info on the main PGR site about flag setups.

I joined but haveing all kinds of trouble gettngon the site for Mich. Got pass word and all but still can,t get on Ron:cool10::whistling:

Wish I could help you with that Ron. GA only uses a private site if National goes down so we are always at the main site.

I joined but haveing all kinds of trouble gettngon the site for Mich. Got pass word and all but still can,t get on Ron:cool10::whistling:

Whistler here is info that may help you out.....Feel free to contact your State Leadership.:cool10:

State Captain: Mike Allumi sunshineman68@gmail.com 989-387-0319

Assistant State Captains: Dan Laginess lonesomerider15@gmail.com 989-302-0061

Rich Bielat rickshaw1966@hotmail.com 586-855-9110

State Captain Admin Asst: Barb Mitchell mitchellb1956@charter.net 269-568-1170

Regards.....Boomer