IGNORED

Shop manual - SW Ontario

XV1100SE

How much do you want for it . I've been looking for one .

No charge. I got the soft copy off of here and printed it at work. Printer only did single sided so I printed my copy on a different one that does 2 sided. The single side copy is in a binder and yours for the pick up or meet somewhere. London perhaps or if there is a coffee shop between Chatham and London.

Edited by XV1100SE
added location

:banana: Does that mean its mine then?:banana:

Okay, how do we do this now? I can ride over, or you can bring it at the MARCARL meet.

If you going to Port Dover, we could meet at the Tim Hortons at 2 pm, as has been our custom with the venturerider.org members all these years....:beer::canada:

And thanks to you too, Barry.:beer:

Abdul.

:banana:Does that mean its mine then?

Okay, how do we do this now? I can ride over, or you can bring it at the MARCARL meet.

Abdul.

I'll bring it to Carl's for you unless you want to meet next weekend for a coffee. I won't be going to Dover.

Sure, we could meet saturday around 4 or 5pm for coffee.

If thats okay, then me and mrs can go early to the St Jacobs Market and when it closes around 4 pm, we can meet in Kitchener on our way back.

If that's not convenient for you, then Marcarl meet sounds good. Am not really in a hurry.

Let me know. Thanks.

Abdul.:beer:

Thanks Brad...

I think they close around 3.30, and if they close earlier, i can go to the village and kill some time there.

markets@stjacobs.com

• Thursday and Saturday ALL YEAR 7 am - 3:30 pm

• Tuesdays June 12 – August 28, 2012, 8 am - 3 pm

If it works out, would be nice to have you guys come for coffee too...and bring along Swifty and whoever else that has the time.:thumbsup:

Abdul.

SHHHsh,, I was just in that neck of the woods last week, and now I'm invited to Kitchener? to meet with Swifty???? I'll have to think on that one for a while!!!

You can always do a drive by and not stop!!!!

Any time that day works for us.

You da Maan, Don...

What time and which Timmies? And if others want to make it a lunch meet and greet, that will be great too. :dancefool:

I know i got Carl all excited now:yikes:......so lets hear your inputs, guys.:feedback:

Abdul.

Long range forecast for Saturday is a high of 16 degrees and cloudy during the day, rain in the evening.

Meeting around lunch time would be good...but depends on the weather as we get closer to Saturday (so we can all ride).

Location... Tim Horton's on King St and Sportsworld (beside Pioneer BBQ) would work. That way anyone that wants to get lunch at Pioneer, Subway, Quiznos, Harvey's, or McDonalds wouldn't have to stray too far. Plus if you get off highway 8 at Sportsworld on your way to/from the Market it will be convenient for you too.

Might have to leave it up to Carl to "moderate" the time and location...

Long range forecast for Saturday is a high of 16 degrees and cloudy during the day, rain in the evening.

Meeting around lunch time would be good...but depends on the weather as we get closer to Saturday (so we can all ride).

Location... Tim Horton's on King St and Sportsworld (beside Pioneer BBQ) would work. That way anyone that wants to get lunch at Pioneer, Subway, Quiznos, Harvey's, or McDonalds wouldn't have to stray too far. Plus if you get off highway 8 at Sportsworld on your way to/from the Market it will be convenient for you too.

Might have to leave it up to Carl to "moderate" the time and location...

Now why me????? you name the time and place and I'll just nicely drive by and wave at y'all.

:bighug:Okay.....How about we all meet at the Tim Hortons at 2 pm for coffee and then we can all go for a short ride if the weather is good, led by one of our local member. :confused24:

So whoever wants to eat lunch in the area, do so before 2 pm, and then meet at TH.:fatsmiley:

My plans for St Jacob is off. Have a few things to sort out in the morning in Toronto, but i will make it by 2 pm in Kitchener. :canada:

Who ever reads this, please come over...we will be delighted to have you. More the Merrier. :bighug::bighug::bighug:

Did a search.... possible route for a ride...

http://www.motowhere.com/maps/route/Mennonite-Country - 44km

Or... so that Carl doesn't have to go so far and won't be late for dinner... could ride down to Paris and take a round about way back.

Lets plan it this way.... coffee at Tim Horton's at 2. Weather permitting, kick stands up at 3pm (?) for a group ride.

Considering this started out to be an offering of a free copy of printed 2nd Gen Shop Manual....

Edited by XV1100SE