IGNORED

taking a break from riding

w.steve wells

i've been taking radiation treatments for prostate cancer for almost 7months,tried to take a ride last weekend but had to return home due to some major swelling, dr. visit monday sound a possible cause, it was confirmed today that cancer as spread to the right testis so i was told to stay off the bike, surgery to be scheduled soon but looks like i'm down for the yr at least. but for the rest of you please visit your dr follow hit orders ,, and ride safe this yr, "i'll be back" steve:325:

Steve, I hate to hear this. I hope all goes well neighbor. Follow the doctors orders. I am trying to, and I know it is hard sometimes. We will be remembering you and yours. Let us know if we can help in any way.

James 606 -286 - 2078

Guest Rev'n Ahead

Wishing you a total recovery!!! With God all things are possible.

In the mean time, wishing you joy in everyday, a song in your heart, and more love than you've ever known! :bighug:

Cheers,

i've been taking radiation treatments for prostate cancer for almost 7months,tried to take a ride last weekend but had to return home due to some major swelling, dr. visit monday sound a possible cause, it was confirmed today that cancer as spread to the right testis so i was told to stay off the bike, surgery to be scheduled soon but looks like i'm down for the yr at least. but for the rest of you please visit your dr follow hit orders ,, and ride safe this yr, "i'll be back" steve:325:

Been there. I had testicular seminoma and lost one of my jewels. Chose Chemo over radiation. I didn't want to get shot there with that stuff but still got sick as hell but so far been cancer free.

Had the same treatment as well..

Had the seed inplants in Atanta.

will keep you in my prayers, it will get better,

Been cancer free for 7 years now.

one of my major reasons for Triking.

and I can still ride :-)

Jeff

Wish folks would get checked way before the age of 50 though.

well the initial surgery is over and i'm sore as heck but they told me i was a good boy in surgery and i'd live so thats a plus. have to wait 6weeks before knowing if any more surgery is necessary,i hope not i told them to take all they wanted or need the first time, sure could use a ride tho but that'll wait to i guess. as for the rest of you please ride safe and take a ride for me, thanks for the prayers and thoughts ,, steve,,:325: