IGNORED

RSTD Trunk Mod

star4772

What did that come off of? I think it looks pretty good. Is is comfortable?

Very comfortable according to GF. It is a 1500 goldwing trunk I found brand new never used for $345.00 off E-bay. Going to install luggage rack and pad below the passanger backrest to fill in space.

Joe

Like the height of the back rest, but to me the shape of the box doesn't really go with the lines of the TD.........but all that matters is that your girlfriend is comfortable.

Well for the price differance of about 500 dollars I will live with it. I think it will look better when it is finished off. :whistling::)

Well I just might have to change the name. I always said i wanted it to be differant from the rest. :whistling: It might just be one of a kind :confused24:

Joe

How about Gold Star....

The gold wing trunk has turn signals and brake light in it right? A picture from the rear would be nice to see. Once you paint it, look into to having a pillow top look backrest and pad done at an upholstery shop to match the OE seat. Paint and a matching backrest will help with blending the look.

RSTDdog

How about Gold Star....

The gold wing trunk has turn signals and brake light in it right? A picture from the rear would be nice to see. Once you paint it, look into to having a pillow top look backrest and pad done at an upholstery shop to match the OE seat. Paint and a matching backrest will help with blending the look.

RSTDdog

Yes turn and brake light.

SOOOOOO, I got an HD trunk on my 83, So I got a:smile5: YAMAdavadison.:stirthepot:

You are tempting fate... a 1st gen... HD trunk... it should start marking it's spot any day now with oil leaks. I'm just sayin'....

:doh: