IGNORED

Please welcome our newest Moderator

Freebird

I am honored to announce that we have added a new moderator to our VentureRider forum. Please join me in congratulating MarCarl to our fine team of current moderators. I am honored that Carl has accepted this sometimes thankless position. I am confident that he will do a great job.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations or deepest sympathy lol

We didn't lose anyone did we.

No, not that I know of. :) It's just that we have a lot of Canadian members and I felt that a Canadian moderator would be handy to help keep those troublemakers under control. :whistling: We actually have 1 1/2 Canadian moderators now. The old hoot owl holds dual citizenship.

No, not that I know of. :) It's just that we have a lot of Canadian members and I felt that a Canadian moderator would be handy to help keep those troublemakers under control. :whistling: We actually have 1 1/2 Canadian moderators now. The old hoot owl holds dual citizenship.

Is there also a young hoot owl or are they all old?

ya.... it takes a special kinda moderator from up here in Can Nuh Duh to keep us Canuck scoundrels in check ... you wusses down south just don't have whut it takes :rasberry:....

(ooops... that could get me in trouble... :doh:)

Congrats Carl!!! now go kick some butt!! :stickpoke: (no, not mine :whistling:)

Well like they say, " One 1st Gen moderator is worth 10 2nd Gen moderators in the bush" or something like that.... :sun:

So..can a 1st Gen moderator re-publish a thread deleted by a 2nd Gen ??? :confused24:

Hey just asking.....:detective:

Ya that's what I thought too when Carl was awarded Moderator staus. Somebodys got to keep those Canadian trouble makers in line. Carl is a fine choice IMHO.

Larry