IGNORED

Please welcome our newest Moderator

Freebird

guess I need to practice a little here and there to get to know how to do things,,,,, so if you notice that your post is deleted, or moved or edited or just generally made a mess of, you can take comfort in the fact that I have been at work and trying to do my job.

Maybe, we better give Carl somethings to pratice with. :080402gudl_prv:

So is this because he is tired ummm retired now and has all this spare time on his hands? Good idea.. giving him some responsibility might keep him out of trouble.. :stirthepot:

Nope, I doubt it, very much..... :duck::canada:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh a new Moderator--Well lets see how good he is!!! Did you hear the one about the C P talking to the J R.when the demo walks in and says he just got into a debate with the publican on the cost of a prosti------ Well you see where this is going?

Okay MarCarl Do your stuff!!!:080402gudl_prv:

So just so you know,,,,things can be done,,,, hope it meets with your satisfaction. Don has given me more training as well,,,,, here you have the effects of a spatula that I borrowed from Marca, but if I need an 8 lb sledge,,,, well there's one behind the door,,,,, now if I only could lift it! :think:

So just so you know,,,,things can be done,,,, hope it meets with your satisfaction. Don has given me more training as well,,,,, here you have the effects of a spatula that I borrowed from Marca, but if I need an 8 lb sledge,,,, well there's one behind the door,,,,, now if I only could lift it! :think:

No need for the sledge You got my attention with the Spatula.. LOL And the gentle editing of my original post You're Good!!! Freebird He passed the test!! Good choice

Congratulations, Carl......I think.....But, I have a question...if your inside the house all day on your computor moderating...and not outside wearing your wooden shoes....where will the woodpeckers roost?:think:

We had a problem with them there woodpeckers,,,,so we fired them and got robins instead,,, now, one is short and the other is rockin and if you had been at the meet & greet yesterday you could have met both of them,,,, and as far as the woodpeckers are concerned, I heard they were headed for Hagersville because the hunting was real good.