On Sunday 3-11-12 my son lost his life on his new motorcycle. He had just purchased a Suzuki crotch rocket on Saturday. To my knowledge he did not have much (if any) experience riding. He was 41 yrs. old and lived in the mountains of N.C. I was not aware that he was purchasing a bike but I wish I had known. I certainly would have recommended him to take the MSF course before doing too much riding. He was on a long straight road with a hard sweeping left turn and apparently ran into so loose gravel according to the officer on the scene. He went into some trees and was killed instantly. He was my first born son and his passing leaves a huge void in my heart. He had great potential and loved life, he loved hot rod cars and apparently loved his new ride. I share this info with you all because I feel you are extended family in a way. Thanks to all for your support and love. I am confident that he will be in the presence of the Lord and that I will some day join him. I offer a link to his memory.

http://maconfuneralhome.frontrunnerpro.com/runtime/4031/runtime.php?SiteId=4031&NavigatorId=61569&op=tributeObituary&viewOpt=dpaneOnly&ItemId=1154809&LinkId=221

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't even imagine what you are going through. I know that losing my sister a few years ago was the hardest thing I ever went through and I don't think it would even compare to losing a child. My heart is truly broken for you and I promise that you and your family will be in our prayers.