IGNORED

cleaning up the old girl

oldgoat

warm weather on the way i thought i might as well get ready to uncover the old girl. and do some cleaning. gas at $4 a gallon i think im going to ride it for a while. just to get maybe my last joy out out of it before she goes on the for sale list.

someone left the key on ?? when i showed it a few weeks back:whistling: and i killed the battery. i took it to a shop to be charged and load tested. when she,s up and running and i hope i dont blow another rad hose. like last year. im going to see if i can get the rootbeer gang down here to help me get it out from behind it,s hidding place. like some folks here im not worried how the old gilr looks for now. just want a good run out of her. and if i get this small time job this summer. cutting lawns. i will be doing okay.

i figure if i go for a long haul on it and something breaks on it i have towing. so i should not be afraid of trusting it any more. if she brakes down. im coverd. my knees still hurt but i think i can hadle the beast for a while. i see no reason not to ride it while it,s up for sale.. i think this is my year to enjoy it for a while or hate it if she brakes down.

wish this oldgoat good luck.