IGNORED

Bernice has a TWIN sister!

cabreco

I just got back from towing her in. I just picked up a clone 84 Blonde for $500. 64K and a full bling bagger!

The original owner 85 years old decided he could still ride it. Took it down the driveway pushed to the left & rolled on the gas and look off! Only to drop her 2 seconds later. Miraculously he is ok, but the bike was trashed on the left side.

She has EVERYTHING. Tow package, rear lights, chrome exhaust downtips, lighted front fender chrome tip, Chrome lighted air dam, PERFECT blonde trunk, NEW battery, good tires, driver's backrest, stainless GPS ball studs, intercom cables new rotors & calipers...and the list goes on & on.

NOW I have everything to turn Bernice into a full dresser!

I want to see pictures of the Fairlane.

The 1st 4 are when I bought her

attachment.php?attachmentid=63237&stc=1&d=1329433668attachment.php?attachmentid=63238&stc=1&d=1329433668

attachment.php?attachmentid=63239&stc=1&d=1329433668attachment.php?attachmentid=63240&stc=1&d=1329433668

This is what it looks like now.

attachment.php?attachmentid=63241&stc=1&d=1329433668

FAIRLANE??? You were close. It's 63 Mercury Meteor. I picked it up in 2005 from the original owner for $1,100. It only has 56K original miles. The owner told me he bought the car brand new Oct of 1962 when his son graduated college & moved out. It was his empty nest gift to himself. He was 46 at the time...yep do the math, this guy was 89 when I bought it!

Is that a CB 750 K ? 1979

Close. 1981 CB750K. Another great find. 23K $800.

Yeah she needed a lot of elbow grease, but she needed absolutely nothing.

She's my around town bike!

http://honda-cb750-s.456789.n3.nabble.com/file/n3118324/Photo0010.jpg

The original owner 85 years old decided he could still ride it. Took it down the driveway pushed to the left & rolled on the gas and look off! Only to drop her 2 seconds later. Miraculously he is ok, but the bike was trashed on the left side.

I wonder if I'll have the sense to know when to park it? probably not... :confused24:

The more you have = less time spent running to the dealer to buy more parts.

I did a quick tally based on Ebay prices of the bling on her, Using the lower prices I found I am up $340.

Now (and I WILL do this) once you calculate things like spare rotors, calipers, lines, pumps, etc...I will be WAY ahead of the price curve.

I will eventually drain & crate the drivetrain for a future rebuild (or backup engine).

Lower the downtime

Andy, I tried to lie out of it but couldn't and as we have gotten older, I guess that was just as well. :whistling:Genetics can be pretty rough sometimes.

RandyA

Yeah my standard answer when I was asked "Is this your son?" was always:

"That's what my wife tells me!"

:rotf: