IGNORED

Roadhouse Sharkfin Slip-ons

debelt

I don't like any fish tail style exhaust but, it says there is 4 different tips to choose from.

I like the slash cut look.

I would love to hear them.

Doug

The dueleys from Roadhouse are pretty new from Roadhouse. I really like the looks of the shark fin but have not heard any on a Royal. I had e-mailed them to see if they could provide a copy of a dyno run on the Royal, but they had none. I've heard from others that they have a quality product, but that has all been here-say. I'm hoping that on the next Venture West someone has them mounted on their bike!

I had a friend who put them on his Shadow Ace but of course that bike produces an entirely different sound. It sounded good and I would say was about as loud as the Khromewerks. I too was riding a Shadow Ace at the time and had Corbin slash cuts on it. The Corbins were louder.

• 2 months later...

:322: I just installed a set of Roadhouse Moto-Classics with the slash-cut tips on my 2006 Royal Star Tour Deluxe. They have a deep rumble that sounds really good. They are not as loud as some, but have a better sound and tone than most I've heard on other bikes. They're MUCH louder than the stock mufflers. I had never ridden a bike with aftermarket mufflers before, so it is taking me a little bit to get used to the extra volume. However, the more I ride with them, the better I like them.

I had my dealer install them, but if I had known how simple the installation was, I would have done it myself. I get a lot of compliments on how they sound, which I appreciate, of course!

I had a Roadhouse 2-1 exhaust on my Suzuki volusia installed. The pipes had a deep rumble and nice bark when you twisted the throttle for effect. While riding in general the sound was unique and not offensive to the ears of my fellow riders, or so I was told.

I have a set of the shark fin slipon's on order for my RSTD. It is nice to hear that you are getting compliments on your mod. I can't wait to hear the results myself.