IGNORED

I love it ?

FROG MAN

Wouldn't have it any other way. Thats a new slang phrase I been using lately when sh## never goes right. Just checking in to say Hi and were doing OK. The bike is still setting covered up all year No time to ride and Ramona's back injury still has her practically unemployed.She has been off since June 1st.

The latest news is her brand new car just got hit in a local business parking lot. The guy lost control of his new chevy silverado 2011 model, clipped a phone pole, then rolled in the lot and took her suv out. Good news was she was not in the vehicle. Bad news was he has NO INSURANCE. Just another day in WILD AND DANGEROUS WEST VIRGINIA.

I hope to get on here more often. Maybe winter will slow things down a little.

Good to be hearing from you again Frogman. I have not saw any post from you in a while. Wow, and I sometimes think I have had a bad day. Please forgive me for thinking this, for you have been having a hard time. Hope your wife gets to feeling better and back to work soon.

A brand new SUV, sickening feeling. I finally bought a new to us 2009 Toyota Rav4 with 25,000 miles on it. Back in March this year I think. I kept thinking very time the vehicle left the drive way that it would not return in one piece. So many ignorant drivers now a days. Why in the world would someone be driving a new Silverado with no insurance ? Hope all goes better for you and yours. What type Suv ?

Regards,

Fuzzy

It was a New fully loaded Hyundai Sante Fe. My wife absolutely loves it a AWD model. Now to see what my insurance will do. I never get upset paying my own bills but I hate to pay someone elses. Oh and another thing the guy is still driving he was seen at the bar last night.

Hey Gerald good to hear Ramona wasn't in the car thou it sucks to have to pay for someone elses stupidity.

The guy was probably drunk when he hit it as well. One of my pet peeves is drivers either under the influance or no insurance or making matters worse both. Hope you get it straightened out without too much expense on your part.:080402gudl_prv:

Larry

SO glad Ramona wasnt in the SUV when it got hit that would have really hurt her withthe shock.

Looking at the pics on Facebook and its a nasty hit on her new SUV, it might be a tossup whether they will total it or not.

I hope it all works out well for you guys

brian

Years ago before Michigan became a "no fault" insurance State, I was hit by an uninsured driver and my insurance company paid for everything except for the $500 deductible. Then my insurance company (without me knowing it) sued the driver for the deductible, collected it and mailed me a check for $500.

Bob, The law requires you to have insurance but in WV many people drive on expired insurance like this guy. I can't believe you would let the insurance expire on a 2011 model. Ramona has a bad sprain in her back from a fall she took. The chiropractor having a hard time getting it to stay in place. Released her for light duty 4 hrs a day.Problem is ex employer does not have anything light duty. She is trying to do some part time independent contractor work doing courthouse research but there is no money in it.

It was a New fully loaded Hyundai Sante Fe. My wife absolutely loves it a AWD model. Now to see what my insurance will do. I never get upset paying my own bills but I hate to pay someone elses. Oh and another thing the guy is still driving he was seen at the bar last night.

Well, glad she loves it. Hope you get another new one. This guy was probably getting drunk after thinking over all his problems to come now. Little does he know that the next morning his problems will even be worse. I hope he does not go long enough to kill some family.

Years ago before Michigan became a "no fault" insurance State, I was hit by an uninsured driver and my insurance company paid for everything except for the $500 deductible. Then my insurance company (without me knowing it) sued the driver for the deductible, collected it and mailed me a check for $500.

KarlS, this would be a good insurance company. What was the name ? I have found out that the company is only as good as the people running the business. They can help you or cause you more problems. I have State Farm and switched agents to get better service. The best move I ever made.

Regards,

Fuzzy

KarlS, this would be a good insurance company. What was the name ? I have found out that the company is only as good as the people running the business. They can help you or cause you more problems. I have State Farm and switched agents to get better service. The best move I ever made.

Regards,

Fuzzy

It was Allstate.

A 2011 with no insurance? What did he pay cash for it? If he owes money on it the bank will make him have insurance and they will also have a blanket policy in case he doesn't. You might want to look at this a little closer.

Mike

I'm thinking that might be right. The bank wants to make sure they are covered. But they Won't tell if you don't ask.

Time to move on. Let the insurance company fight it out. Looks like this will go against my uninsured motorist property damage coverage as no fault. The only thing I can do is pay my premium and insure heavy. Hope they don't raise my rates over this.

It came across the scanner they towed his vehicle from the Moose parking lot the other night.Glad he is off the road. My estimate so far is $12,000.00, also was told not to expect it anytime soon. I guess the body shop is covered up with repairs.

Ramona is drivng a rental Puddle Jumper. 40 mpg that little car will fly just hit a bump and your airborne.:rotf::rotf:

• 1 month later...
We picked the car up last night. It's been in the shop for 2 months and over 16K on the claim. Guess you could say Ramona got it back for Christmas. Now if I could just get a Christmas card from the other driver with my $300 deductible?:fingers-crossed-emo

Just curious, in the USA, in a routine no-violation traffic stop, when the police discover that the driver has no insurance; are there any consequences at the road-side???