IGNORED

KY PGR gathering at Cumberland Lake - Riding Alone ?

FuzzyRSTD

Leaving for Lake Cumberland State Park around 5:30 am in the morning. Gathering of the guard event. Hitting the hammer road I-64 around 6 am from Morehead,Ky. Then 627 to I-75 and so on. 189 mile one way from here. If any one interested in accompanying me to this event just give me a ring. Going to bed around 10:30 pm. I am riding solo.

Cell; 606-356-7797

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD

Road 460 miles today. Enjoyed a nice ride with very nice people at the Gathering of Guards here in Kentucky. I met C.R and his very sweet wife, we had a good time. Took place at Lake Cumberland State Park. I also enjoyed a very good, and free, meal at the Harley Store (can not remember the name of the place) down around London,Ky. They fixed steak on the big grill and man it was tender and good. I say again that I really enjoyed getting together with these folks and riding the beautiful scenic roads around Lake Cumberland.

Thanks to all who took part and for what the PGR does for the family and friends of all those whom gave their life for our freedoms. Thanks to C.R and his wife for all the information and for the offer to open their home to me.

Fuzzy

[ATTACH]60200[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60197[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60198[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60199[/ATTACH]

Fuzzy, thanks for making the trip down, it was nice to meet you and enjoyed our time and ride together :cool10:. Look forward to getting together again some time. Maybe we'll be coming that direction next time. Terri will probably offer you some peanutbutter snack crackers when she sees you next time :whistling:.

C.R.

That would be nice CR. My offer also will be to you, if you need a place to rest, got an extra bedroom and plenty of yard to pitch a tent if you would rather. Anytime my friend. You can park your bike in my garage to.

I am thinking of sometime building an outhouse out next to the fence out back behind the garage. That would be handy for someone camping. My family has always had an outhouse,just in case the water goes and it is handy for us guys, but my son does not hardly know what that is. Would be good for him to. Did not mean to get off on the outhouse subject, but seemed right anyhow. Maybe it is because we have been talking about the Roadhouse. :confused24: :rotf: :rotf:

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD