IGNORED

Show your support..............

DragonRider

Well, I wish I would have thought of this idea sooner, but better late than never. Everywhere you go people are sporting those colored rubber or silicone bracelets showing there support for the troops, their favorite charity and so on. Well now you can show your support for the Kids at St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. I just ordered 200 of those bracelets so we can proudly show our support for those Kids. Hopefully they will be in by the time Vogel rolls around. They will be available first at Vogel, then if there are any left over, I will make them available to everyone. If the demand is there I will order more. The cost to show your support will be $5.00 each. All this will go to the Kids at St. Jude, this hopefully will help us push our donation to them over the top.

They are going to be blue and will have "CRUSIN' FOR THE KIDS" on it. I can't wait to get mine and show my support.:banana::banana:

Put Peggy and me down for a couple.. I have one for a little girl named MaryJane that I keep on my bike.(it fits perfect around the handlebar brake reservoir) She was given a little extra time with her family and friends due to St.Jude Childrens Hospital..

Thanks for doing this Lewis

Such a beautiful little girl, and that is the reason why I strive so hard to help St. Jude as much as I can, I have 3 beautiful grandsons and we would be devastated if anything like this ever happened to them.

Thanks for your support..................:thumbsup2::thumbsup2:

Put Peggy and me down for a couple.. I have one for a little girl named MaryJane that I keep on my bike.(it fits perfect around the handlebar brake reservoir) She was given a little extra time with her family and friends due to St.Jude Childrens Hospital..

Thanks for doing this Lewis