IGNORED

Westboro Baptist gets a dose of medicine

As a Aussie i cannot believe that people would do something as grotesque as that it brings a tear to my eye each time i hear of a falled soldier wether he be American or Aussie, some people have definatley got thier priorities wrong good on you guys for standing up for the cause

With the number of bikers who are Patriots and Vets this event should be conducted at least 6 times a month....and all the bikes with LOUD PIPES being wound up during "Services".....:cool10:

Boomer.....who sez dropping off a dozen pygmies in dat neighborhood might have some durn funny results......:whistling:

Guest Swifty

I'm aware of that "church" and what they do. I read the blog (once through). But I don't understand, what did the Colorado team do that was so upsetting to no-name? I was expecting some action that effectively shut them up, much more than just a yelling match or a flag in front of a camera. Was that it or am I missing something?

I'm aware of that "church" and what they do. I read the blog (once through). But I don't understand, what did the Colorado team do that was so upsetting to no-name? I was expecting some action that effectively shut them up, much more than just a yelling match or a flag in front of a camera. Was that it or am I missing something?

The WBC was ticked off because the Riders were getting something that they yearn for every day....ATTENTION. The taste of the 1st Amendment Rights being exercised by honest Americans had to be a bitter pill for them to swallow.:cool10:

Boomer....who hears the pygmies planning a special ride cuz they wanna worship in a street too......:whistling:

Just found out that the WBC scum have announced that they will be staging 3 protests in the Nashville area on Monday the 13th - - one at an area synagog at 11:25, then at an Islamic Center at 12:30, and finally at the memorial service for Marine Sgt. Kevin Balduf at 2:15. Sgt. Balduf was killed in action in A-Stan on May 12, and his cremated remains will be interred at ANC later next week.

Would be nice to shout em down and shut em down with a raft of American flags on Monday, but work prevents me from making the 4 hour ride up there. If any of you guys more local to Nashville want to be there, here's the scoop as I understand it:

Gordon Jewish Community Center in Nashville, TN June 13, 2011 11:15 AM - 11:45 AM

Islamic Center of Nashville in Nashville, TN June 13, 2011 12:30 PM - 1:00 PM

Woodmont Hills Church in Nashville, TN June 13, 2011 2:15 PM - 3:00 PM

FYI, I have not verified whether they have secured the required protest permits or not, and I do not have addresses for these 3 locations. But they have these protests listed on their vile web site.

I would love to see about 1,000 people kick a little WBC ass on Monday!