IGNORED

My new baby.......

Iowawegian

Started a thread yesterday about my new to me bike. Thanks to Phoneman1981, he helped me resize my pix!!!

So, here she is!!!!! I am so tickled I got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I'm even more tickled, I'm able to handle her!!!) And yes I'm keeping my Virago, as she's the best bike I've ever owned !!

2004 1100 VStar Classic

Very Nice Deb. Gonna love that bike. One thing if I remember correctly is the oil filter is a PITA to change w/o the filter relocation kit. Not sure and could be wrong. I know theres lots of different kits available for it though. Looking forward to seeing it in person. Might want to let Dane borrow it for the IB ride with that windshield lol. God Bless. Mike

Congrats on your new bike! You probably have the info already, but below are a few links of places that I got my info and parts from while I had my Vstar.

I had an 1100. You can see pics in my profile of how I had it set up for solo and two-up tour duty.

http://www.pacificcoaststar.com/pcs/index.htm

http://forums.delphiforums.com/yamaha1100/start

Enjoy

Brian

Started a thread yesterday about my new to me bike. Thanks to Phoneman1981, he helped me resize my pix!!!

So, here she is!!!!! I am so tickled I got her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (and I'm even more tickled, I'm able to handle her!!!) And yes I'm keeping my Virago, as she's the best bike I've ever owned !!

2004 1100 VStar Classic

Great. Now we are going to have two ladies outriding us....:crying:

:15_8_211[1]: (Until the Queen is back on the trailer)