IGNORED

Maintenance Day from a Womans Point of View

TATERS

I have to say...as Maintenance

Day is approuching...I am getting just as excited as Big Tom for it to hurry up and get here.

I love seeing everyone and catching up.

Don and Eileen do a wonderful job, and I really don't think even they understand what this means to us to get everyone together; and how much we enjoy it.

This year will be especially nice having Aussie Annie and Quick Step to join us.

So....may the pouring of the WINE soon begin...see you soon my fellow wineos'.

So what you are saying is ..............you are just there for the wine .

Just as well because since Tom will get there before you (being on the front seat and all) the icecream will be gone.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Big Tom will be lucky to even see any ice cream,,, I'll get there before him, otherwise we won't be able to push him through the door anymore. just saying,,,,,,,,

Big Tom will be lucky to even see any ice cream,,, I'll get there before him, otherwise we won't be able to push him through the door anymore. just saying,,,,,,,,

Hmmmmm..... I'm leaving on Thursday morning for Ohio....and you are leaving Canada when ?????? :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :rasberry:

Hmmmmm..... I'm leaving on Thursday morning for Ohio....and you are leaving Canada when ?????? :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :fnd_(16): :rasberry:

Don't matter,,,,, 1st off, I ride a 1st gen,,,,,, and the ice cream don't get there til Saturday anyways,,, and I can run faster than you

I agree Taters, it is a wonderful time to get to see everyone. I just wish I could remember everybody's names. But I figure if I have enough drinks it will not really matter.

I am looking forward to seeing you again and that guy you live with.

Yama Mama:smile5:

I agree Taters, it is a wonderful time to get to see everyone. I just wish I could remember everybody's names. But I figure if I have enough drinks it will not really matter.

And here I thought you remembered me,,,,,darn, now what do I have to do.

Dont worry Carl as soon as she sees your face.... :backinmyday: ......she will remember you

No problem Marcarl, just have a rose in your shirt pocket and I will know it is you! Now all the others maybe just tell me who you are, that is quicker.

Hehehehe

Yama Mama:crackup:

No problem Marcarl, just have a rose in your shirt pocket and I will know it is you! Now all the others maybe just tell me who you are, that is quicker.

Hehehehe

Hey if we all put roses in our shirts you will know all of us :thumbsup2:

Hehehehe

I come to greet you personally,,,, maybe even make a big scene, or bring a special present,,,,, ya then you won't forget me! right Don???

Hey if we all put roses in our shirts you will know all of us :thumbsup2:

What's this??? you jealous now? you don't get to wear a rose???

It'll be okay on the day....badges are coming!!:australia:

Carl is easy to remember. He's that really tall guy that....................Wait that's not right. Oh I know he's that guy with the......................................................................Oh no that's not him either. Let's see................................................................................................

maybe he's the guy with the no maybe he's the one with the other................oh wait that's not him either. Might be best for him to wear that rose. So what color will it be?:)

Margaret

Carl is easy to remember. He's that really tall guy that....................Wait that's not right. Oh I know he's that guy with the......................................................................Oh no that's not him either. Let's see................................................................................................

maybe he's the guy with the no maybe he's the one with the other................oh wait that's not him either. Might be best for him to wear that rose. So what color will it be?:)

Margaret

I can't say what color it will be, but it most likely will be wilted.............

.............because he probably got it for free somewhere :backinmyday::rasberry:

I can't say what color it will be, but it most likely will be wilted.............

.............because he probably got it for free somewhere :backinmyday::rasberry:

Actually snitched it from my wife's bouquet that I got for her 3 weeks ago, and they were on for less than 1/2 price,,,, well at least they lasted 'til the next morning when she got up to see them,,,,,,,, should be well dried by June.

It was the wooden shoes...........gives him away everytime :whistling:

Why in the heck did you not tell me this before? Forget the rose then, I know I can find a guy in wooden shoes. I will just look for a guy with splinters in his feet.

Yama Mama

Edited by Yama Mama