IGNORED

spring

Sailor

It is a sure sign of spring, a nice sunny day and the government tax collectors are swarming. Went into town and back today, about 5 miles, went through 5 radar traps and saw two other tax collector cars. Could be worse I suppose, could be politicians.

It is a sure sign of spring, a nice sunny day and the government tax collectors are swarming. Went into town and back today, about 5 miles, went through 5 radar traps and saw two other tax collector cars. Could be worse I suppose, could be politicians.

There must not be a Timmy's in that area!! :rotf:

It snowed here today...

We've been getting a lot of rain and temps 4-6 degrees celcius below normal. Even on those few odd days that we've had sunshine, it's not been as warm as it should be. This crappy weather has been with us wayyyyyyyyyy too long. It's time to FIRE the WEATHERMAN !!

Oh wait!!!! ... he's forecasting sunshine and warmer temps thru Friday!! OK, don't fire him... YET! :rotf:

I do hope we get some nice weather during Easter weekend. Nina & I are heading down to Seattle for a couple days and it would sure be nice to make the trip on the scoot.

WOW! {Who Owns Who} That is the question?:confused24::D

What bugs me is that we only have a population of 12000 on the island and over half of them are elderly. They would have a heart attack it they ever got anywhere near the speed limit. We have 6 full time cops plus auxiliary's. All these other guys were brought in from off island. They do this 3-4 times a year. I doubt the tickets they wrote covered the costs.

• 2 weeks later...

No wonder we are having a problem. Even the computer can't find it.

INSTALLING SPRING...

███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 44% DONE.

Install delayed....please wait.

Installation failed. Please try again.

404 error: Season not found.

Season "Spring" cannot be located. The season you are looking for might

have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try again.

:confused24: