IGNORED

Wedding day past

BuckShot

Gail and I got married 27 years ago today. I won't lie, we have had our ups and downs like everyone else, but I wouldn't trade our life together for anything else. She is a wonderful,understanding wife and great mother to our son and daughter. I sometimes don't know how she has put up with me all these years. I can honestly say that she is the best part of my life.

Oh....and she likes to ride as much if not more than I do. :cool10:

Edited by BuckShot

Happy Anniversary!! As for the brownie points he's gonna have to do a few things to get credit, not just brag about her here. Though that is a good start. So how much does whatever it is gonna cost ya? :)

Margaret

It don't take much they are pretty easy to trick!!!:whistling::whistling: First thing out of the Wardens mouth when I do something like that is "What do you want now and it better not be another bike!"

Happy Anniversary!! As for the brownie points he's gonna have to do a few things to get credit, not just brag about her here. Though that is a good start. So how much does whatever it is gonna cost ya? :)

Margaret

Already cost me....some inexpensive jewery and card, but it was something she was looking at.

The main reason I posted this info was the fact that 27 years for my age group is a long time. Seems more and more couples are splitting up. I think its sad,but also realize that sometimes people just can't get along and it would be better that they seperated. I'm always happy for a person that finds their true soul mate after a divorce.