IGNORED

March Maintenance Day in March North Ga.

SteveW

Hi all Randy stoped by to day to see how I was coming along. ( thanks for stopping by Randy )

I have with the help of Blackjack and others have held a M/D in my shop over thr last 2 years. I will be happy to do it again if anyone has an intrest in the meet. I am open for a time in March to hold it. Ist, 2nd, or 3rd weekend.

I know it use to be the 2nd sat. of the month but if another weekend works out better thats fine.

Let me know if you are interested in attending and when wold work best for you.

Ride Safe and Keep warm

Steve

Really looking forward to meeting up with this group since I am living out of Chattanooga, TN till my daughter graduates from college! Unfortunately I will be visiting my mom in Texas the 5th through the 13th. So it sounds like I will be missing another fine opportunity to be with you folks!

Steve was looking pretty limber for someone who just went thru a knee replacement.

I dropped in just as his wife Gloria was putting out lunch, so didn't stay long or get a chance to see his new ride.

Any of those weekends in March is ok with me. Thanks Steve for putting on this event again.

It would be great to finally get to one of these events. Lord knows I could use all of the instruction and advice I can get on maintaining my RSV. The best weekends for me would be the 5th-6th, 12th-13th or the 20th. Thanks for offering to set this up. Hoping for decent weather by then!

with luck the weather will be better. Lets leave the dates open for a vote till it gets closer and can try to get the most that are free for that time. you never know what the weather will be but we could get lucky like last year and it was great.

with luck the weather will be better. Lets leave the dates open for a vote till it gets closer and can try to get the most that are free for that time. you never know what the weather will be but we could get lucky like last year and it was great.

You know what they say about the weather in GA.., "If you don't like it, stick around 'til tomorrow. It'll change!"