IGNORED

Steering head bearing wrench interest?

dingy

Is anyone interested in getting a steering head bearing wrench. These will work on 1st & 2nd Gen's.

It allows you to set pre-load on bearings per service manual specs. PDF of procedure to set pre-load is attached below for 1st & 2nd gens. The MKI manual did not list this procedure, but it is identical to the MKII procedure.

I sold out of the last order I had for these this summer and have had a few requests for some more.

Trying to get a feel for how many to order. PM me or post to this thread if interested.

Here is a link to previous posts on these.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45268

I sold about a 150 of them and everyone seemed satisfied with them. Yamaha version is around $80. If my price is the same as it was they will be $23 including US shipping. Canada will be $24. I would suggest any Canadians pay for priority shipping if they wanted them fast. I had some that took 3 weeks to get delivered to Canada. I sent one to Guam and it got there in 7 days.

If you would like to pay at this time, I would appreciate it, have not been back to work for long, so it would help. I will order them in a few days, and ship as soon as I get them.

paypal is gary@dinges.com

If you don't have a paypal account, let me know and I will send mailing address.

Gary

http://i1007.photobucket.com/albums/af193/gdingy101/PICT5202.jpg

Edited by dingy
added payment info

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll take one. What payment method do you prefer?

Paypal works best for me. But other forms of payment will work as well.

Try and remember to put your VR site user name in comments when sending paypal, It helps me keep track of who said they wanted them and who paid me. If you pay, you will defiantly get one without the user name, just helps tracking.

Gary