IGNORED

Hannigan trike riders

I have heard from the triwing trikers about their gas mileage.My 07 hannigan trike is gettig around 30 miles to the gallon riding 60 mph.Some say I should be getting better.I had the carbs syn at a dealer about two months ago.The bike has just got 1400 miles on it.I want to know what you guys think.

I got 27 to 29 last week end on my fresh Trike, but was haullin a hefty 75 pound tongue weight camper also,,,:confused24: I think I got around 30 to 32 on the first tank or so. I have the extra tank and it is a little different figuring it out. The numbers keep changing,,:) I seem to get 135 to 140 on Full to Quit running before switching over to R, and pumping from the back to the front. I really don't know how much Full to Quit running is in quantity,,,,:confused24: If I knew that I could get a better fill. Guess I will have to start getting gas when I hit Reserve on a few tanks to see...

I get about the same as Bongobob. Anywhere from 23-27 mostly with 2 up. I have had a low of 21, guess that's when I am mostly pushing it on the hwy. Had a high of 35 when I rode at 35 mph on a scenic road for over an hour. Probably won't do that again. LOL!

Don

Wow!!.... Pull a trailer and spend a lot of time in gas stations.... :confused07:

Yea it seems like it,,,:confused24: That is where the extra gas tank comes in handy....

Don't know for sure. I haven't had mine together long enough to get a proper feel for what it will do and get as far as MPG's. I do know it will "Cary the Mail, but wont Haul a Load" I seem to have a time keeping the RSV Trike under 70 + :confused: I like to cruse between 65, and 68 ( by GPS ) and even with the cruise set I catch myself adding a little with the left hand, and wind up some where around 75...:o