IGNORED

I might just be in love!

Gamecock

Browsing the Harley site this weekend, and dang, I might be in love! I loved my Venture, but have always loved a H-D Road Glide....now with the backseat and trunk, I may be sold. Oh yeah, the ABS helps too.

What do ya'll think of this bike?

http://blog.encs.com/Portals/30908/images/11RoadGlideUltra.jpg

Most definatley! Love me a black bike! The 103 cu in motor is nice too, for $8K more, I can get the 110. NOT!!!

Now I gotta talk the boss into it!

Ben

When you are done talking your boss into it, would you please talk to mine for me?

Guest scarylarry

Might look at one when they come out but one poster said it is hardley, and that alone drives me away with the maint. cost that and I been on 3 long rides with a HD and they all 3 broke down different rides and one just left the shop....

2 things on this is one from the picture looks like the bars are forward to much, wouldn't really know till I sat on one, the other is slash cut pipes, now that would have set it off..

I know alot of people are drooling over it though, one even wants to trade her hubby in as a slave for one...

Guest scarylarry
Yea, I like it too. Especially the CVO version for 36k. Not a HD guy myself but I just like the looks of the Road Glide.

That works out to 2 ventures, right?

When you are done talking your boss into it, would you please talk to mine for me?

I know good and well my boss ain't going for it right now; still not recovered from the texting teenager taking me out in March....but when I get better, it will be a different story! That is one sexy bike!!!

Ben

Browsing the Harley site this weekend, and dang, I might be in love! I loved my Venture, but have always loved a H-D Road Glide....now with the backseat and trunk, I may be sold. Oh yeah, the ABS helps too.

What do ya'll think of this bike?

http://blog.encs.com/Portals/30908/images/11RoadGlideUltra.jpg

I've been lusting after this bike as well. The price is a bit steep but I like it.

I agree with you Ben, the Road Glide is my favorite new style Harley. I love the front fairing, for most it's a Love/Hate with how it looks but I think it's sweet! Get what you want and enjoy it, thats why there are hundreds of different models and brands...choices are good

:thumbsup2:

The road glide is probably the most under rated harley. It is a good looking bike and people I know that ride harleys say it is the most smooth ride. If I was thinking about getting one I would want to ride one with my wife on the back. Harley has that rear cylinder leaned out so much the heat could be a problem for the passenger but you could always have the fi re mapped to make the rear cylinder more rich.

Was looking at the 2011 models at the Milwaukee museum.

My wife wants me to have one but I don't know if it's in the budget!

Like someone said...2 RSV's! Hard pill to swallow.

Beautiful machine. I'd like to see a batwing fairing with a frame mount...