IGNORED

Fellow Member Raceman62race down

Dragonslayer

I talked to my friend and fellow member John Gibson (Raceman62race) today who informed me he is now a member of that club that nobody want's to join but some of us are inducted to. The Rider Down Club.

Evidently on the way home yesterday he was waiting at a light when a mini-van coming up on his right side tried to make a left turn, careened off a couple of vehicles before hitting him on his right side ejecting him off his bike and wipeing out the right side of his 2nd gen Venture.

He is alright, relatively speaking, and did not break anything after hitting the ground hard. He said he was pretty sore and was on the way to his doctor for pain meds for bruised hip and side.

John is a good friend and a super guy if you've met him. He thinks his bike may be totalled and I'm asking for your prayers and well wishes for his speedy recovery and bike settlement with the insurance company so he can be back riding on two wheels soon.

I remember the pain well. Prayers from Oklahoma. Glad it was only minor injurys the bike can be replaced life can't. Ok I have to ask the question was he wearing a helment I have been asked that at least 100 time since 7-6-2010 when the cager took my 07 VSR out from under me.:fingers-crossed-emo

I remember the pain well. Prayers from Oklahoma. Glad it was only minor injurys the bike can be replaced life can't. Ok I have to ask the question was he wearing a helment I have been asked that at least 100 time since 7-6-2010 when the cager took my 07 VSR out from under me.:fingers-crossed-emo
Helmets are mandatory in Georgia and knowing John I'm sure he would not leave home without it.

I just spoke to John and he tells me he's pretty sore and a bit bruised up, but he's otherwise doing fine. He did seem to be in very good spirits, especially for someone who just a day ago got thrown through the air from his bike and doesn't remember the flying part!

Hopefully he will heal quickly and fully and will not have too much difficulty with the insurance side of this event. I'm hoping he's comfortably back in the saddle before very long...

Habib the Relieved